At Southwest Surgical Associates we remain focused on caring for our patients by providing high-quality healthcare services when you need them. Our practice is open and continues to see patients for health care needs. Our patients are our primary concern. Please see the measures below that have been put in place to allow us to continue to safely provide high-quality care for you during this COVID 19 crisis.
- Until otherwise stated, SWSA is currently OPEN for business with our standard business hours of Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 PM. Existing and new patients are welcome, if they are symptom-free of illness. Non-emergent surgical cases are being pre-scheduled for dates in the future to hold slots for patients wanting surgery but who have been unable to schedule during the elective surgery ban.
- We are also offering Telemedicine appointments, please contact our office at 713- 772-1200. Discounted rates for NEW & Est. self-pay patients! • NEW “Car to Exam Room” Protocol was created to eliminate your time in the waiting area. Please complete this online pre-visit check-in including all health questions. You will be prompted to add pictures of your ID and insurance card as well as make any necessary co-payment. Patients who checked in online can call us when you arrive to the building. The direct number to call will be given to you at the time of your appointment confirmation. We will call you back right away to either confirm that your exam room completely disinfected and ready for you OR to ask you to wait in the comfort of your car until your exam room is ready. Once ready, we will call you to come up to the office and escort you straight back to the exam room. Note: We are allowing a little extra time between appointments for coronavirus screening and extra infection control measures.
- Our standard sterilization and infection control practices exceed all state and federal guidelines including the elimination of all infectious virus and bacteria and COVID-19 is no exception. In addition, we are taking extra measures to protect you, including wiping treatment areas and common countertops, door handles, and restrooms after each patient.
- If you or someone in your family is currently or has experienced ANY symptoms of illness (including fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms) during the last 14 days prior to your appointment, please notify our office. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment to a future date.
- If you must have a family member accompany you to your visit, please limit to 1 individual. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please contact our office with any questions at 713-772-1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.